on Oders Over $60
Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Paparazzi
Available Colors: 1, 1B, DE27, DE30, DE530, DE613, DEBL, DEPU, DERD, OM2/30/33, OM2730/613, OM8642, OM8643, OMRD
1. Remove earrings and brush out your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
2. Wrap your hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it. Then separate your hair into two ponytails, which are pulled tightly.
3. Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a knot.
4. Press down on the bun. Place long or short bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
5. Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
6. Brush the wig (Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Paparazzi) gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots. Look inside the wig and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly.
7. Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig (Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Paparazzi) and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently. Adjust the wig (Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Paparazzi) to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
8. Pin the sides of the wig (Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Paparazzi) to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig (Freetress Equal Invisible L Part Wig Paparazzi) again on your head.
Posted by Nya on 29th Sep 2013
Okay so I decided I wanted to buy a synthetic wig and after much consideration I purchased this unit. I'm in love with this wig and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. People don't even know it's not real hair. It is super long, it stops at the top of my butt and because it's so long it has started to tangle in the back. I've been wearing it everyday for about a week now and it gets bigger and more natural looking everyday. I will be purchasing more wigs like this in the future. This is a cheap alternative to buying really expensive hair to achieve this same look. I'm super happy with this wig.