* For your hair products, Please select 1st Color and write 2nd Color. In most cases 1st Color will be shipped. However, if the 1st choice of color is not available, the 2nd choice of color will be shipped. In rare case, if both of color choices are not available customer will be notified.
Equal Premium Quality Synthetic Weave
Material: Synthetic Hair
Length: 10 inch
Weaving Applications Guide for Freetress Equal Synthetic Hair Weave Electra 10 inch
1. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave (Freetress Equal Synthetic Hair Weave Electra 10 inch) is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
2. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
Holding the wig/hairpiece (Freetress Equal Synthetic Hair Weave Electra 10 inch) in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.