* For your hair products, Please select 1st Color and write 2nd Color. In most cases 1st Color will be shipped. However, if the 1st choice of color is not available, the 2nd choice of color will be shipped. In rare case, if both of color choices are not available customer will be notified.
Milky Way Human Hair Weave
Material: 100% Human Hair
Length: 22 inch
Weaving Applications Guide for Milky Way Human Hair Weave Pure Yaky 22 inch
1. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave (Milky Way Human Hair Weave Pure Yaky 22 inch) is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
2. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
Holding the wig/hairpiece (Milky Way Human Hair Weave Pure Yaky 22 inch) in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.