on Oders Over $60
Saga Remy Human Hair Wig - Sterling
AVAILABLE COLORS: 1, 1B
1. Remove earrings and brush out your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
2. Wrap your hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it. Then separate your hair into two ponytails, which are pulled tightly.
3. Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a knot.
4. Press down on the bun. Place long or short bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
5. Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
6. Brush the wig (Saga Remy Human Hair Wig - Sterling) gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots. Look inside the wig and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly.
7. Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig (Saga Remy Human Hair Wig - Sterling) and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently. Adjust the wig (Saga Remy Human Hair Wig - Sterling) to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
8. Pin the sides of the wig (Saga Remy Human Hair Wig - Sterling) to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig (Saga Remy Human Hair Wig - Sterling) again on your head.
Following washing you have to condition your Remy hair just like you condition your natural hair. For this purpose too you preferably utilize a conditioner containing natural ingredients. Apply the conditioner over all fibers of hair. Keep in mind not to keep the conditioner over the hair for more than 10 minutes. Further wash out the conditioner totally again ascertaining about thorough washing.
After the cleaning and conditioning processes, you have to now perform deep conditioning of the hair. For this purpose, use coconut milk to it. It has stocks of proteins and so protects your Remy hair from turning moisture-less or limp and from getting damaged. You need to do this deep conditioning schedule once in seven days at least.
To prevent your Remy extensions by Saga from messing up and entwining, comb them each morning. At the time of combing, begin from the root and take the comb to the tip. You are at liberty to wrap your Remy hair or keep them open at bedtime. Just keep in mind not to lie down when the hair is wet, otherwise it will attach together when you wake up in the morning.