* For your hair products, Please select 1st Color and write 2nd Color. In most cases 1st Color will be shipped. However, if the 1st choice of color is not available, the 2nd choice of color will be shipped. In rare case, if both of color choices are not available customer will be notified.
Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East
Cap Size Detail on Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East
Circumstance around Head: 22.75" (57.90cm)
Front to Nape (Back Hairline): 15" (38.1cm)
Temple to Temple around back: 14.50" (36.83cm)
Ear to Ear diameter across forehead: 12" (30.48cm)
Ear to Ear over the top of head: (34.29cm)
Nape: 5" (12.7cm)
How to Wear the Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East
1. Remove earrings and brush out your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
2. Wrap your hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it. Then separate your hair into two ponytails, which are pulled tightly.
3. Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a knot.
4. Press down on the bun. Place long or short bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
5. Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
6. Brush the wig (Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East) gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots. Look inside the wig and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly.
7. Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig (Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East) and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently. Adjust the wig (Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East) to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
8. Pin the sides of the wig (Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East) to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig (Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East) again on your head.
Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
Holding the wig/hairpiece (Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Hair Wig East) in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.